- Location! Location! Backs onto parkland AND to top it off, it is in the WEST END of Orleans, 3/4 min. from HWY 174, close to new LRT, public transit & schools. PLUS, it's a short & easy bike ride to the Ottawa river!
- Occupied by original owners, approx. 2500 sq. ft., it boasts an all-brick front, a bright MAIN FLOOR DEN (due to nice/big windows), a spacious front entry featuring a spiral staircase & a desirable western exposure in the fenced back yard with a gate to the park!
- Enjoy the berries from several bushes on the nice stone patio.
- Practical is the direct access to the 2-car garage from mainfloor laundry which has a big AND a side door...therefore, easy to keep front entry clear of shoes, school bags etc...
- All bedrooms are generously-sized as is the mainfloor family room with its wood-burning fireplace.
- Birch hardwood floors & crown mouldings in living/dining rooms.
- Beautifully renovated ensuite AND main bathroom.
- Windows (except in basement) 2012, shingles 2013 & AC 2014.
- Come buy...make this home yours!
Call Lynne Dicaire for additional information. Thank you for visiting and we would be pleased to entertain an offer on your behalf. We'll also be glad to help with any questions you may have.
The information provided in this feature sheet has been prepared for your information only and is based on the vendor's best knowledge. No warranty is given and this document is not part of any contract