Father's day is coming up quick! Do you know what to get your dad, husband, brother or any of the amazing men in your life this year? Here are a few of our favourites to help you pick the right gift!
- For a quick refresh while camping, these detoxifying shampoo and conditioner bars will do the trick. Just apply the product directly to wet hair for easy use. This cute set comes in a tin, and would be perfect for a gym bag, but the refills are package-less.
Product: The Detoxifier Travel Set (With Tins), $40, unwrappedlife.com
- Handmade in Tofino, British Columbia, this handsome leather camera strap will keep precious equipment secure on the trail. Plus, it’s adjustable and has a shoulder pad for maximum comfort.
Product: Leather Camera Strap, $50, muttonheadstore.com
- The dads we know love drones as much as their kids and you won’t find many better than DJI’s Spark Drone Quadcopter. Controllable with the included remote, or with a smartphone and app, this drone makes it easy to take photos and record video from the sky.
Product: Spark Mini Drone Quadcopter, $399 (USD), store.dji.com
- Cordless impact drivers have become a “go-to” tool in the DIYer’s arsenal and the Rigid StealthForce 18V Pulse Driver makes a great gift for anyone missing one. Featuring oil-pulse technology, this driver produces half the noise of a typical impact driver. And with three speed settings, you can match the power to the job, without stripping out smaller fasteners on more delicate jobs.
Product: Stealth Force Brushless 18V Pulse Driver, $169, homedepot.ca
- This classic cologne now comes in deodorant form, exuding the same intoxicating woodsy scent but for a fraction of the price.
Product: Acqua Di Gio Deodorant Stick, $39, thebay.com
- This all-natural cedarwood beard oil is made of eight types of essential oils for optimal hydration, keeping itchiness and dryness at bay.
Product: Cedarwood Beard Oil, $20, rockymountainbarber.ca
- Dropped nuts and bolts are a thing of the past with this magnetic wristband from Magnelex. Dad will never ask you to hand him that bolt again, and he won’t be able to blame you for dropping it either. Whether he’s working on a car, hanging drywall, or building a deck, the hardware will always be in reach with this magnetic wristband.
Magnetic Wristband, $24,